Monday, October 10, 2005

Overdrive...

Life's suddenly changed pace and has gathered momentum. It all began last Friday when I went to my SPM NR to request him to oblige me with a recommendation (Details in the earlier blog entry).

2 hours after I had the conversation with him, he calls me up and asks me to send my updated resume to him. I comply and today (Monday) morning, I get a mail from one of my PMs to report to another PM for onsite deputation. Met him, came to know that I need to reach Chicago by 1st Nov. latest. The project duration as of now is 1 year and might get extended.

Decided to go for it. Here's my game-plan. Complete my application to ISB and send it across to them before departure. Reach and work in Chicago. If get selected for ISB in January after the telephonic interview in Nov or Dec then, return offshore, quit the company by mid-March and join ISB for the 2006 session, else, continue there in Chicago and give another attempt from there itself.

No comments: